This post is a couple of days late, but little man and his big sister have kept me busy busy busy!
WeightYou are about somewhere around 17lbs. And you love to eat so I know that you will continue to gain! We are planning on starting cereal in a few weeks (closer to your 6 month mark) and I know that you will love that!
LengthYou are still very long, and are in the higher percentiles for sure! You are over 27" at this point, and the last time you were measured, you were in the 97%!!! Tall boy!
ClothesYou now wear all 6-9 and 9-12 month clothes now. It is getting harder and harder to keep you in clothes! You have been wearing hats and sunglasses too, since we are spending more time outside (which you love!). Your socks are 12-18 month socks- you have HUGE feet!
NicknamesArch, Bub, Bubs, Bubba, Brother, Chubs, Chunky Monkey, BuddaBall, Chubbers, Archie-Boy (I am the only one who is allowed to call him that...he will NOT be called "Archie" if I can help it!)
Fun Stuff- some are the same from months 1-4!
* You love to bat at things and love to stare at yourself in the mirror and look at lights and fans!
* You have started tolerating your carseat better, which has been nice!
* You surprisingly enjoy bathtime and it seems to calm you down.
* You still love to be naked! You just smile and smile when you are stripped down!
* You are more content to just be held without having to be moving. I think now that you are seeing more and noticing more, the movement isn't as important for your sensory input. (listen to me, all OTish! HAHA!)
* You are only fussy in the evenings now, and those times seem to be getting shorter and shorter!
* You love to sit up in my lap, look around, and especially look at our faces and the cross wall!
* You hold your head up so well and are very strong. You are really starting to enjoy tummy time as long as you have a mirror or book to look at!
* You now roll over both ways on a consistent basis!
* You have started taking a paci on a regular basis. It still isn't "needed" for you, but you will take it and enjoy it some, too.
Archer- happy 5 month birthday!!! You are getting to be such a big, happy, fun, and outgoing boy! We love you so much and you have brought so much joy and happiness to our lives! We love you, and we thank the Lord each day for you! I pray that your daddy and I can honor God and raise you into the man He wants you to be!
~Mommy, Daddy, and Sister (Ava)
|Still a bit of a "round butt!"|